Showing posts from November, 2019
The engine is in! Welp I got the engine in. I almost mounted the transmission and transfer case in all the excitement but realized I don't have a clutch assembly. I rolled the axle assemblies under the chassis to try and shrink the footprint from all the loose parts and components. I needed to reclaim some space in my garage! Next up will be the springs and axle assemblies. The goal is to get it on all fours by Christmas. Here's hoping...
- Other Apps
The Tub is Back from Blasting I FINALLY got around to picking up the tub from media blasting. Sadly, the crummy bed liner didn't cooperate with the process and there's a great deal still requiring removal. My options are manually removing, getting a needle scaler, aircraft paint stripper (AKA cancer), or maybe driving it to Oregon for an acid bath. Whatever I do, it won't be soon. The focus now is on completing the rolling chassis, then I'll turn my attention back to the tub.